Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Problem

My big OE travel experience shall start March 2. 
I am excited out of my mind.
I want to go everywhere and see everything and meet everyone and learn everything and write it all, right here, as a database for my future career.

The problem? I don't have the habit of writing like I used to. 
I don't know where to start, what words to use, how to convey any emotion, or how to describe what I see, the way I was confident I could.

So I'll start here. Please bear with me. It may be terrible and it might be painful to read, but I know I need to start somewhere. Hopefully I'll fill my pages up with images to keep you all entertained and up to date with my travels. ♥ I'm excited to share it all with you. 

And so it begins......
*watch this space*

No comments:

Post a Comment