Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Scared is Scared



This is gorgeous. Adorable. Absolutely loveable. 
It puts a smile on my face when my brain is having stupid attacks of emotion. 
Which is often.
So I watch this.
And I smile.
 Can this kid get any cuter or smarter????!


the Scared is scared from Bianca Giaever on Vimeo.

"If something feels like it's closing, you should just say
 'OK, I'm Fine'. 
I usually let it go and just think of something that I really like to do,
and you just think of something else, until the nervous has gone put of you. 
I let that thing disappear out of my head, 
out of my ears, 
out of my mouth.
When the scared feeling comes into you,
 the scared is scared of the things you like.
So I was scared of a monster, 
and I thought of pizza. 
And Juice. 
And some meringues.
And a cookie. 
Chocolate chip cookie. 
I mean OATMEAL cookie. 
And then I ate it all up. 
And some milk.
And the cookie was shaped like a piano, 
a keyboard I mean."

No comments:

Post a Comment