Thursday, October 20, 2011

Travel

In a conversation I had tonight I voiced the sentence;
"just fuck off and enjoy your life".
And after a bit of thought, I realised just how many people out there haven’t travelled, or wont, because of what, or who, they are leaving behind.
I understand that leaving the comfortable and secure can be a tad daunting...

But what do we have to lose?

Memories are very rarely lost, and so often made.
Money can be earned overseas, (and obviously easily spent).
Friendships will still be here when ya get back.

And if people really are the only thing stopping you, take them with you.
Like I did....













I want to go further; I want to see more;
and sometimes,
I just want someone to take me back to New York.
Please.

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” St Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment